Teens Drive Smart, part of Bridgestone’s teen safety education initiatives, is now accepting video entries until .They are encouraging students ages 16-21 create a short automotive safety-themed video that encourages their peers to make better decisions behind the wheel. Bridgestone will give out more than $35,000 in scholarships to the top winners.
2014 Contest Details:
- Videos must be 25 or 55 seconds in length.
- Entrants can submit their videos now through June 19 at www.teensdrivesmart.com and click on Video Contest.
- A panel of judges will select 10 finalists based on the following criteria: how well the video compels viewers to be more safety-conscious when using their vehicles and how well the video effectively and creatively communicates its message.
- The 10 finalist videos will be posted on www.teensdrivesmart.com in addition to YouTube, Twitter and Facebook onJuly 14. The general public will then select the top three winners through online voting at www.teensdrivesmart.com.
- Official rules with complete entry, eligibility and prize details are available at http://www.teensdrivesmart.
Votes will be tallied and grand prize-winning videos will be announced on August 7 at www.teensdrivesmart.com.